With Animation You Can! With Animation You Can!

This is my favorite thing I have ever seen. I love to animate, although I do 3D animation, it still takes the same mindset as 2D animation. Actually 2D animation is harder than 3D animation, you have to redraw everything for 2D animation, for 3D animation you have models . Anyway, this flash is very charming, both visually and soudwise. The music really convays what you are trying to say and it fits perfectly with the animation. The quality is crispy and clean. Also, when you say "What I mean is..." it sounds like Teen Gohan from DBZ. 10/5

Punt a Penguin Punt a Penguin

The way the art is stylized really adds to the quality of this animation. It shows that it is a frame by frame animation. It also shows that a normal person did this, not some gian company big-shot. That makes it more relatable. The music really fit the animation quite nicely, it was not too over powering or too sappy and mellow dramatic. This piece has a great overall charm. All things considered, I think this piece is wonderful in all aspects of the word. 5/5

My Little Brony [Part 1] My Little Brony [Part 1]

FREAKING HILLARIOUS!!!

MrMattimation responds:

!!!

Friendly Idiots EP.1 Friendly Idiots EP.1

Really man?!?!?!

Maha kicks ass Maha kicks ass

Nice Fight, could be cleaner though!

Green Guy is Sad. Green Guy is Sad.

Loled alot!

Mob Squad - Episode 1 Mob Squad - Episode 1

FUNNIEST SHIT EVER!!!!!!!

Ninja's Temper Tantrum Ninja's Temper Tantrum

That may have been the best thing I have seen in my whole life

Dosensuppen responds:

I agree.

RIDING A PIG RIDING A PIG

All of my Lolz

Fire Amy test Fire Amy test

Seriously? Make an actual test, it was like 15 frames at max I assume. Make an actual animation dude. It wasn't even smooth...